[Nix-dev] NixCon St. Petersburg 2016

Всеволод Стефкин stefkin.v at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:35:22 CET 2016

Hi, everyone. I'm glad to hear about the conference. The city  is full of
beautiful attractions, conference participants will surely have great time
there.

ITMO university is located in city center, it must be the safest area and
the closest to tourist attractions. I've been in St. Petersburg before, and
it was a magnificent experience. I've never seen any signs of disrespect or
bullying towards LGBT-people there. I'm sure there is a bunch of native
St.Petersburg citizens here who can confirm.