[Nix-dev] Link to NixOS package

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:21:20 CET 2016

Hi again. Is it possible to link also to a page with basic package
description? The http://nixos.org/nixos/packages.html provides such
information after I type name of package into "Search" input, but I
can't extract the static link. Binary packages like
http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixos/trunk-combined/nixpkgs.urweb.x86_64-linux
are IMHO rarely used and thus

  nix-env -iA nixos.urweb

should be more informative than  `nix-install-package
--non-interactive --url
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/4308763/nix/pkg/urweb-20120807-i686-linux.nixpkg`

Regards,
Sergey