[Nix-dev] npm packages broken

Matthew O'Gorman mog at rldn.net
Tue Feb 2 20:52:59 CET 2016

Yesterday I tried to package phonegap for nixos but ran into problems.
It seems several of the packages in the node-package-generated.nix no
longer exist so npm2nix over node-packages.json fails.  Should this
feature be removed? If so how should I go about packaging npm software
for nix.

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM-NBUmia4p88Jny5bZbRGcMt64SWWp5WVv
Xim/Email: mog at rldn.net
mog at rldn:~$ fortune wisdom -s|cowsay -f /dev/null
/ There is no cure for birth and death \
| other than to enjoy the interval.    |
\ -- George Santayana                  /