[Nix-dev] Testing Nginx public entry points with NixOps/libvirtd

Jörg Thalheim joerg at higgsboson.tk
Wed Dec 21 21:32:49 CET 2016

If you have a public domain somewhere, where you control the dns,

you can also issue certificates via dns validation. But I think this currently not possible

with the existing module presented here. You can use dehydrated for instance:

https://github.com/lukas2511/dehydrated/wiki/Examples-for-DNS-01-hooks

This should also work in private networks. The domains do not even have to point to public ips in this case.