[Nix-dev] Holiday Security Patch Schedule, Embargoed Exim Patch on 2016-12-25

Graham Christensen graham at grahamc.com
Mon Dec 19 15:07:02 CET 2016

IMPORTANT TLDR: On December 25, an embargoed vulnerability for Exim is
being released. It would be good for someone _NOT ME_ to patch Nixpkgs
on that day.

Hello everyone,

This week I will be offline from Thursday through to the following
Tuesday. (This is why I can't do the Exim patch.)

Close followers of the regular vulnerability roundups know that
while I start them on Wednesday, they frequently take all of Thursday
and sometimes some of Friday to finish them. For this reason, I will be
opening a ticket (roundup #14) today, and working on it each day this
week until I leave. If you are interested in helping out, please keep an
eye and know it is coming early.

Thank you,

Graham Christensen