[Nix-dev] Nixos vps

Profpatsch mail at profpatsch.de
Mon Dec 12 12:18:20 CET 2016

On 16-12-12 08:36am, Azul wrote:
> Now I would like to move those apps to nixos and just have one single set
> of code to maintain, for that I just need some cheap vps provider providing
> nixos instances.

It is possible to “infect” existing distributions with nixos,
that is to basically convert them.

https://github.com/elitak/nixos-infect
The script worked for me on an online.net box provisioned with
Arch, by running it, editing the configs that were generated,
manually executing the remaining three or four steps and then
rebooting.

Maybe that helps.

--
Proudly written in Mutt with Vim on NixOS.
A: http://five.sentenc.es