[Nix-dev] NixOS Security Team

Rob Vermaas rob.vermaas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:12:09 CET 2016

Hi Graham,

Thanks for leading the effort of setting this up.

> For Eelco and Rob Vermaas (not listed above,) I don't think they need
> nominating, and will be on the team if they want. (I'm assuming they'll
> want.)

I wouldn't mind being on the team indeed.

> Eelco, Rob: what do _you_ think?

I am fine with any of the nominees mentioned. But I am sure there
might be others that are willing and able to help (as mentioned, e.g.
nbp), we should make sure we are open to accepting help of such
people, and make sure they do not feel left out.

--
Rob Vermaas

[email] rob.vermaas at gmail.com