[Nix-dev] NixOS 16.09 stable branch-off is due in ~a month

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 10:26:16 CEST 2016

On 08/27/2016 12:29 AM, Luca Bruno wrote:
> +1 from me, @vcunat may know some drawbacks however

From my side it seems likely to fix more things than break; it was
discussed on the PR. I just haven't had time to go through all/most
potential nixpkgs references and fix them, etc.

I also wanted every derivation to have foo.dev foo.lib etc. to simplify
references instead of current lib.getLib foo, but I've had too little
time/energy lately and it would require moving some logic from bash to nix.

--Vladimir