[Nix-dev] Evince Rendering issues

laverne lists-laverne at schrock.email
Thu Aug 18 02:43:32 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm running KDE on NixOS 16.03. I use Okular as my PDF viewer and have a PDF that is not rendering correctly. I have tried both okular-15.12.3 (Okular 0.24.2) and okular-4.14.3 (Okular 0.20.3). Some PDFs render fine, but I have attached one that does not. The white ovals along the left-hand side should have text in them and each of the arrows should have a number by them. If I upload this file to Google Drive, the text is visible. They also display fine under Okular 0.22.0 Fedora 22.

Can others confirm this behavior? Does it seem like a NixOS specific bug or should it be reported upstream?

Thanks,
Laverne Schrock