[Nix-dev] using qemu virtual machine for testing software

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Thu Aug 11 12:46:01 CEST 2016

I don't have a plan to contribute upstream, because I never had enough time
to make it robust.

As you mentioned, there would need to be logic to use different tap
interface
for each VM set. I think it would be easier to add tap0 only if
exposeNetwork was set to true somewhere
and it would default to false.

Feel free to contribute that :)