[Nix-dev] Why nginx config isn't placed into /etc/nginx/nginx.conf?

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Wed Aug 10 00:33:03 CEST 2016

Just put haproxy in front and then.. oh wait, what if the haproxy
configuration changes? :p

Since systemd already does socket activation it would be nice if it could
also start a new process before sending the SIGTERM to the old one. The old
process would the stop accepting new connection but have a delay to handle
the existing clients connection.