[Nix-dev] Handling nix-shell shebangs with the new nix command

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Mon Aug 1 12:00:41 CEST 2016

Hi Eelco,

Hmm, I already whipped up a generic solution for long shebangs [1] and
there's the start of a nix build command already. With that already done
it seems likely to be easier to just write a nix shell command rather
than porting nix-shell, why do you think it's preferable to do
otherwise?

~Shea

[1]: https://github.com/shlevy/long-shebang