[Nix-dev] haskell structure for all of nixpkgs

stewart mackenzie setori88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:49:14 CEST 2016

Ah I see, Haskell grepping is quite useless.

Categorization using hierarchy generally is a good idea and makes
sense for large amounts of information. This naturally ties in with a
folder hierarchy. I personally find it refreshing information is
stored in the directory structure aka the hierarchy. It also allows
making little stateless expressions that can be copied and pasted
around, they are intelligent enough to look at the folder structure
and derive meaning. This helps when refactoring the hierarchy.