[Nix-dev] [JOB] Fullstack web developer

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Mon Apr 25 19:25:25 CEST 2016

Hi folks,

Hope this isn’t off-topic for the list. My company is looking for a mid-level or senior engineer to work on a sophisticated web application. It’s a pretty simple stack - React, Node and Postgres. We package everything with nix and deploy it to NixOS using Nixops.

Note that we’re not looking for remote developers. We’re a small startup in San Francisco, and you’d be working out of our office in the Financial District. If you’re in the Bay Area or wiling to relocate, please contact me off-list, and I can give you more details. Thanks!

Colin