[Nix-dev] break purity

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Fri Apr 22 18:04:10 CEST 2016

Something I'm experimenting with here is to actually have these
intermediate artefacts be explicitly captured. I would use multiple outputs
to have both the normal complete binaries, and another output for .o files
and the like. Then you can feed this back in to future builds.

Does that help? Might give you some food for thought...
ocharles