[Nix-dev] PolicyKit timeout after upgrade to 16.03

4levels 4levels at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:58:48 CEST 2016

Hi Roger,

I did find a workaround by disabling polkit alltogether.
 security.polkit.enable = false
As soon as I re-enable polkit, the issue is back again.
I will still file an issue for this, for now the systems work without
polkit.

As the servers are never running X, I'm still unsure if I need polkit at
all.
I do however use wkhtmltopdf which includes libX to be able to render PDF
documents from an HTML output.

Kind regards,

Erik