[Nix-dev] Manual outdated, too terse, lacking correct step-by-step instructions.

john delport johnmdelport4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:10:44 CEST 2016

I have tried umpteen times to install nixos and  every bloody time I
recieve errors. It really is very upsetting when the method of "KISS", KEEP
IT SIMPLE STUPID, is ignored. I have installed over 150 different linux
versions and flavours with a 98% success rate. Can you please revise your
manual which is not correct or even better, make a installation script like
the rest of the folk, like debian etc, so we dont have to froth at the
mouth or howl at the moon. I am now trying the legacy route and grub??????
End user.
warmest regards
Cape Town South Africa
johnmdelport4 at gmail.com