[Nix-dev] ioquake3 on nixos

Máté Kovács mkovaxx at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:41:02 CEST 2016

It seems like I'm unable to use some expressions that have seemingly been
added a long time ago, it's not just quake3wrapper.

> nix-instantiate --eval '<nixpkgs>' -A lib.nixpkgsVersion
"15.09.1056.9a7b24a"

nixpkgs-small http://nixos.org/channels/nixpkgs-unstable-small

> sudo nix-channel --list
nixos https://nixos.org/channels/nixos-15.09

Do you see anything suspicious here? I've been suspecting for a while now
that there's something fishy with my nixpkgs, but I have trouble figuring
it out. I really appreciate your help! :)