[Nix-dev] Second London Nix meetup on 3rd of May 2016

Thomas Hunger tehunger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:32:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

Simone and I are organizing a second Nix meetup to celebrate the release of
16.03. You can sign up at [1]. We're looking for speakers that would be
interested in talking for 20-30 minutes, either this time or in future
meetups. We do have a backup-talk for this time though!

We're also trying a new format: a brief talk followed by a hands-on
workshop. If you have a package or module you'd like to update, fix or add
to Nix please bring your idea along and we'll split into groups to work on
that.

See you there!
~

[1]