[Nix-dev] Providing Debian, Arch etc. packages counterproductive?

Thomas Hunger tehunger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:51:59 CEST 2015

Hi Alaistair,

Thanks for doing that change! We've tried your package on a fresh install
and it doesn't add the channel or
`$HOME/.nix-profile/etc/profile.d/nix.sh`. After we've added those manually
we ran into the locale bug in [1]. Are you getting that bug as well? And if
so, did you manage to work around that?

~

[1]
https://github.com/NixOS/nix/issues/599