[Nix-dev] Next release updates

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Thu Sep 10 15:33:32 CEST 2015

Hi all,

there are two more issues I'd like to at least pinpoint before we make the
release:

- VirtualBox 5 is causing segfaults, we could try upgrading it to 5.0.4 or
revert to 4.x https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/9732
- There are segfaults building packages on Hydra server farm, the cause is
for now unknown

Let me know if there is something else you consider a blocker for the
release.

Domen