[Nix-dev] Ideas for a NixOS-related bachelors thesis?

Joel Moberg joel.moberg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:15:29 CET 2015

There are some ideas presented for GSOC 2015 here
https://nixos.org/wiki/GSOC_2015_ideas_list, my fave is P2P substitutes.
This would mean it would be easy to share a cache and in some cases improve
speed. Maybe not all features are needed for this project. For example, a
interface where you can control what to seed can be added later on.

In the end I think you should choose what you think will be most fun or the
project that you think will make nix or nixos stronger. Good luck :)