[Nix-dev] Darwin on staging

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Wed Oct 21 11:38:51 CEST 2015

The issue in master is unrelated; It's a networking issue that can only
be fixed by Eelco or Rob (see my email to the ml on Monday). The issue
in staging is due to a bad nix.conf on the darwin box, which again only
Eelco or Rob can fix (its allowed-impure-host-deps field needs to
include /usr/lib)

~Shea