[Nix-dev] hydra build failures

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Wed Oct 14 16:08:29 CEST 2015

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 13:32, Vladimír Čunát <vcunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/14/2015 01:24 PM, Eelco Dolstra wrote:
>> Well, it's important to note that Hydra *is* unreleased software - it exists to
>> do continuous builds for nixos.org, and I can't really make any claims about its
>> suitability for any other purpose.
>
> I was actually surprised that I did meet people recently who were
> primarily interested in Hydra and planning to use it for CI of some
> company stuff.

:)

We’re using it for customized builds of NixOS. And I’ll be happy to contribute once I get more of a handle there. :)

Christian

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick