[Nix-dev] hydra build failures

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Oct 14 13:01:07 CEST 2015

It's really sad to me that we have Nix as a core tool to solve packaging
problems and then we don't even release hydra and claim minimum versions
required for it's dependencies.

It gives a really bad taste to anyone who tries Nix stack and gets bitten
on such trivial problem we claim to solve.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Eelco Dolstra <eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com