[Nix-dev] AgdaStdlib Doesn't install

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Sat Oct 10 18:30:50 CEST 2015

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015, Taeer Bar-Yam wrote:

> I just tested this on my other computer running NixOS (the problem original occurred in a VM), and the same problem occurred. This makes me think there is something wrong in my
> configuration.nix, and not with the particular setup of my VM.
>
> Can others confirm that adding pkgs.AgdaStdlib generates the appropriate /run/current-system/sw/share/agda/ on their machines?
>
> Here's my configuration.nix if anyone can see something wrong with it: https://gist.github.com/Radvendii/bf3799a4f332fc03468a

Well I had to remove haskellPackages.xmonadContrib and
haskellPackages.xmonadExtras because they didn't exist for me.  But after
that it worked.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to email me the file generated by

$ tar -cf - $(nix-store -qR $(nix-store -q --deriver /run/current-system/sw)) | bzip2 -9 > sw.source.tar.bz2

This tar file contains all the sources and build instructions for building
your system path.  I'm expecting the file size is not too much larger than
1 MB.