[Nix-dev] Replace module options

Joel Moberg joel.moberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 17:26:40 CET 2015

I think every service have a enable attribute, you should be able to set
this to false or just override that service with another one (example
config.systemd.services.alsa-store.enable=false). nix-repl is useful to
inspect what your config looks like, you can invoke it with
nix-repl '<nixpkgs/nixos>' and investigate the attribute 'config'.