[Nix-dev] [Idris] Idris packages in nixpkgs

Brian McKenna brian at brianmckenna.org
Sat Nov 28 09:25:33 CET 2015

Coincidentally I had started updating my Nix + Idris work just a few days ago:

https://github.com/idris-hackers/idrispkgs

It's much less powerful than yours but has some prepackaged libraries,
for example Lightyear and idris-config.

I'd love to adapt these into idris-modules now. Where should they go?