[Nix-dev] Real documentation, aka "Let's kill the wiki"

Anand Patil anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 22:40:18 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been learning NixOS over the last few days, and Luca Bruno's NixOS
pills series,
http://lethalman.blogspot.com/2014/07/nix-pill-1-why-you-should-give-it-try.html
,
have helped me progress much more quickly than I would have done without
them.

It took me a surprisingly long time to find them, though. When I google
'NixOS tutorial', they don't even make the first page. I would like to
suggest blessing them as an official tutorial, or increasing their
visibility to beginners by other means.

Anand