[Nix-dev] mention-bot for nixpkgs?

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Wed Nov 25 18:58:50 CET 2015

this will happen in very short future via pull requests being built by hydra
instead of travis. then we would not have to worry about binary cache anyway.

eelco was working on this at the sprint after nixcon and i guess once he
polishes he'll make the announcement and release it.

Quoting zimbatm (2015-11-25 18:45:56)