[Nix-dev] Meetup in Munich today

Franz Pletz fpletz at fnordicwalking.de
Wed Nov 25 15:51:06 CET 2015

Fellow Nixers,

we're trying to get a regular NixOS Meetup in Munich going. The first
meetup to get to know other NixOS users in the area will take place
today. Sorry for the late announcement here on the list.

The details:

  Meetup Group: http://www.meetup.com/Munich-NixOS-Meetup/

  http://www.meetup.com/Munich-NixOS-Meetup/events/226488590/
  25.11.2015, 18:30 CET
  Mayflower GmbH, Mannhardtstraße 6
  S-Bahn/Tram Isartor, Tram Mariannenplatz

  Pizza & drinks will be sponsored, no RSVP necessary

Don't worry, no advertising for our company will take place. We're not
yet using NixOS here but we're actively trying to infect all our
co-workers and the management. Having an active local community is one
of the best first steps in our opinion. ;)

Cheers,
Franz