[Nix-dev] What does this output in my VM test mean?

zimbatm zimbatm at zimbatm.com
Tue Nov 24 21:07:28 CET 2015

It seems like the wireless card configuration is changed by both the host
and the guest to make sure they obey to the local regulation, and they both
have different regions.

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/regulatory/crda

Can you run iw reg get on both the guest and the host to test that
assumption ?

PS: Not sure why but iw is installed on my server as well
​