[Nix-dev] NixOS/Nixpkgs repository labels

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 23:06:04 CET 2015

For your information, I modified our list of labels, and kept a few
old one as they do not map directly to any label of the new set.

Thanks for the link, now I recall reading this on the mailing list,  I
think have a target system makes sense, as well as having a
package-class.
On the other hand, I think I should to continue to do some triage
every few days to see what are the pain points, and improve one step
at a time.

I invite other contributors to join me on this triaging effort, such
that this system is not only made for me.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Rok Garbas <rok at garbas.si> wrote:
> Quoting Vladimír Čunát (2015-11-22 16:16:10)
>> For reference, we had a short but closely related discussion about half
>> a year ago:
>> http://lists.science.uu.nl/pipermail/nix-dev/2015-March/016549.html
>>
>> Since then the rate of issues and PRs increased a bit, but their
>> structure hasn't changed significantly, I believe.
>>

> Tnx Vladimir, I guess we need to document some of this to not forget in the
> future.
>

> --
> Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si

Nicolas Pierron