[Nix-dev] Concatenation of values

Shea Levy shea at shealevy.com
Sun Nov 22 02:20:19 CET 2015

Hi Arseniy,

The ordering of the concatenation is by default unspecified. You can
put constraints on it with 'mkOrder', see
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/a2aab3a224939cc7c24e88984c5f5ab169aee271/lib/modules.nix#L464-L470
for the details. So you can for example have the line that sets
'sessionCommands = "new lines of cfg";' instead set 'sessionCommands =
mkAfter "new lines of cfg";'

~Shea