[Nix-dev] planet.nixos.org - a rss aggregation feed - add yourself

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Wed Nov 18 14:45:26 CET 2015

Quoting Matthias Beyer (2015-11-18 14:31:03)
> On 18-11-2015 14:20:42, Rok Garbas wrote:
> > I would like to ask you to add yourself to the `planet.nixos.org` to have
> > a channel where all the thoughts on nixos are aggregated.
> >
> > Fork the below repository, add yourself to the list and send a pull request:
> >
> >     https://github.com/NixOS/nixos-org-configurations/blob/master/nixos-org/planet-feeds.nix
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> Hey,
>
> Is there a review-process involved? Because my english skills are not
> that good and I wonder whether you want to keep a certain level of
> professionality on the planet?

no review process, since it just a simple aggregation. if you want somebody to
review your blogposts you can always ask on irc channel. i think many will help
gladly (i know i would).

if non-nixos related blogposts we occur we will kindly ask the person to
fix/stop it.

> I think about adding myself, I own a blog where I write about
> non-nixos-topics, too, but I have rss feeds for tags, so "nixos" and
> "nix" tags can be tracked easily.

yes. adding only subset of your blog that talks about nixos/nix would be
desired.

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si