[Nix-dev] Oliver Charles Talk

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Wed Nov 18 14:08:32 CET 2015

Hi Stewart,

Glad you liked the talk! I will be tidying things up - probably tomorrow -
and publishing a blog post on this, and I should be able to have an
accompanying Github repository of relevant code. Keep an eye on
https://ocharles.org.uk/blog (there are RSS feeds if you use a feed
reader). I'll also get my blog added to the Planet before posting the
article.

Thanks for mentioning boot-nix - while I'm not writing ClojureScript any
more, this will certainly come in handy if I ever come back to it :)

Regards,
Ollie