[Nix-dev] Install Nix Manuals

Evan Rowley rowley.evan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:52:19 CET 2015

Hello

Basic question: How can I get the Nix manuals and other Nix documentation
loaded on a basic graphical NixOS install?

I have recently installed NixOS using the directions shown in Example 2.1
on the Version 15.09.688.ef7a813 NixOS manual:
https://nixos.org/nixos/manual/

The NixOS Manual that was available on the Live DVD isn't visible on the
KDE desktop after I followed the installation. If the manual is on the new
installation, then it isn't obvious to me where I can find it. I also
wasn't sure if I should have installed it as a Nix package.

--
 - EJR