[Nix-dev] NixCon: Last week to get your NixCon ticket

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Mon Nov 2 18:39:11 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

Preparations for NixCon are in full swing.

Here is a quick update from last time:

   !!! IMPORTANT !!!
 - On Monday, 9.11.2015, we will close ticket sale. This still gives you 7 days
   to get your ticket in case you are waiting for the last week. (we need to
   close ticket sales 4 days prior to conference to be able to report accurate
   number for catering)

        http://conf.nixos.org/#sprinting

 - At the time of writing we issued 75 tickets.

 - After conference sprint (Monday/Tuesday) will happen at
   RhodeCode GmbH office (Wallstrasse 27, 10179 Berlin)

        http://conf.nixos.org/#sprinting

 - Talks are going to be recorded. Yaay! All the "thank you" should go to
   "CCC Video Operation Center" (http://c3voc.de).

   Looks like they are also looking into NixOS for their special needs. If
   somebody wants to give them a help with NixOS evaluation, then after
   conference sprint is going the be the perfect time&place.

 - Basically we (organizers) are extremely excited and can not wait for
   conference to start. It is going to be amazing!

If you think we forgot something or we did not provide enough information let
us know via Twitter (@NixConBerlin) or via Email (conf at nixos.org).
We are only humans, for now :).

See you (very soon) in Berlin!

-- NixCon 2015 organizers