[Nix-dev] Overriding Haskell dependencies

Michael Adler therisen06 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:58:42 CEST 2015

> the test suite "text" depends on packages that depend on "text. The
> easiest way to remedy this issue is to set "doCheck = true;" I suppose.

 Bummer. Yes, if I replace testDepends with an empty list the dependency
resolution works (of course test compilation will fail then). Thanks!

I suppose I'd want to have everything in configuration-common.nix though...
Is there an easy way to import that file in my config.nix (because it
imports the local file ./lib.nix itself)? I figure I'll need something like

fix (extend stackagePackages commonConfiguration)

as in nixpkgs/.../haskell-modules/default.nix?