[Nix-dev] Ceph module?

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Sat May 30 18:56:48 CEST 2015

> On 30 May 2015, at 18:52, Christian Theune <ct at flyingcircus.io> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> This looks like a really nice overall setup. Thanks, man!
>
> I like the “mynetMap” approach. :)
>
> How do you populate this? I guess you have some central database that generates the myNetMap for each host? I see those /conf/… references…

Ah. I noticed the stuff in ./customization. Search for “mynetmap” didn’t find it.

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick