[Nix-dev] ghc-mod with ghc 7.10.1

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Fri May 29 19:12:06 CEST 2015

Has anyone gotten this to work successfully on nix? I used cabal2nix to
create a package from ghc-mod master branch on github and did the same for
cabal-helper. I had to disable testing on both since they fail for
different reasons (cabal-helper tries to access something in $HOME and I'm
not sure what ghc-mods problem is).

When running `ghc-mod check Main.hs` on a simple file, it seems like
cabal-helper-wrapper complains about the cabal-helper executable not being
found under ~/.ghc/. I have no idea why it would be looking for it there or
how to fix it. Any had any luck with this?

Thanks,
Rich