[Nix-dev] Nix loves Haskell: the video

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Fri May 22 23:38:52 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

Rok Garbas kindly organized a NixOS meetup in Berlin the other day [1],
and I used the occasion to talk about Haskell NG. The presentation was
advertised as:

  We'll look at how Nix can replace "cabal-install" in your development
  workflow to bring you the power of Hackage without the headaches this
  normally implies. The talk is aimed at beginners and assumes little
  prior knowledge of Nix or Haskell.

Rok recorded the talk and made the video available here:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBhi_r-OeE

You'll find the slides at [2] and all sample code snippets are available
at [3].

I hope you'll find this useful!

Best regards,
Peter