[Nix-dev] Vagrant stuff - images and plugin - still alive?

Charles Strahan charles at cstrahan.com
Wed May 13 05:18:47 CEST 2015

Hey, just pulled those PRs. (If GitHub has a way to see pending PRs for
all of one's repos, I'm not aware of it...)

-Charles

On Tue, May 12, 2015, at 03:33 PM, Wout Mertens wrote:
> Yeah, Charles seems to be AWOL for a bit, it would be nice if he
> merged my PR... Charles?
>
> Wout.
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:30 PM Christian Theune
> <ct at flyingcircus.io> wrote:
>>

> On 12 May 2015, at 16:19, Christian Theune <ct at flyingcircus.io> wrote:
>>

>> On 12 May 2015, at 16:11, Christian Theune
>> <ct at flyingcircus.io> wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>

>> I contacted a few people and got zimbatm to react. I’m trying to get
>> his 14.12 branch working. I’ll also have a look at the one from
>> cstrahan.
>>

> Or actually the one from Wout. (*waves*)

So that one builds 14.12 cleanly right away for me. It also provides
partial integration points expected by oxdi’s plugin.

Christian

—

Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0

Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io

Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland

HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian.
Zagrodnick