[Nix-dev] Ctrl-pnfb

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:41:02 CEST 2015

That's really a question about Unix in general, not just NixOS.

Basically, there are several (a lot) of input methods, but you can cover a
lot of them by setting up ~/.inputrc and xkb.

See:

   - http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/html_node/Sample-Init-File.html
   - https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Keyboard_configuration_in_Xorg
   (the archlinux wiki is where you'll find most of what you need under NixOS
   :) )

Then you'll also need to set up apps that do things differently. Most of
them allow changing the keyboard configuration somehow.

Cheers,

Wout.