[Nix-dev] Vagrant stuff - images and plugin - still alive?

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Tue May 12 16:19:33 CEST 2015

> On 12 May 2015, at 16:11, Christian Theune <ct at flyingcircus.io> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I contacted a few people and got zimbatm to react. I’m trying to get his 14.12 branch working. I’ll also have a look at the one from cstrahan.

Or actually the one from Wout. (*waves*)

That looks a bit more structured than zimbatm’s. I’ll try to see whether that builds for me and what needs to be done to integrate that with the plugin so that I can get rid of my Vagrant-based box builder …

Looking forward to hear whether we can get something going together here.

Christian

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick