[Nix-dev] Possible bug in ssh key module

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Tue May 12 10:33:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

correct me if I’m wrong but SSH keys do not have a strong syntax, and aside from “there’s less than <ssh-rsa…><space><somethingnonspace> there isn’t much you can check for.

Specifically as the comment field can contain pretty much anything and you can’t check the key data for validity on a semantic basis AFAIK.

Christian