[Nix-dev] i686 Builds?

Tomasz Kontusz tomasz.kontusz at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:34:00 CEST 2015

I'm on x86_64 and use some of those for running games (mostly what the steam package already pulls in, plus a few more that were needed for specific games).

The idea to only build them after x86_64 sounds pretty good. Actually, are all packages build together with the tests or only after they pass?

Shea Levy <shea at shealevy.com> napisał:
>Hi all,
>
>Do we still have users running 32-bit machines? It would reduce the
>load on
>hydra significantly if we could drop support for i686, though of course
>if
>people are still relying on it we shouldn't make the change yet.
>
>~Shea

Wysłane za pomocą K-9 Mail.