[Nix-dev] Possible bug in ssh key module

Anand Patil anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:45:46 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to point out a small possible bug in NixOS version
15.05pre61966.75ebc3c (Dingo). I noticed that when I add an
authorizedKeys option to my user like so:

    openssh.authorizedKeys.keys = [ "ssh-rsa stuff" ];

the contents of /etc/ssh/authorized_keys.d/anand look like

ssh-rsa
stuff

with a newline after the "ssh-rsa", and I can't ssh in with public key
authentication. When I edit /etc/ssh/authorized_keys.d/anand to remove
the newline, it works.

I'm really enjoying learning NixOS so far, thanks for a great distro! I hope
to be able to patch small things like this myself soon. :)

Anand