[Nix-dev] Staging merge will soon happen

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:14:56 CEST 2015

On 05/03/2015 01:25 PM, Luca Bruno wrote:
> Because binaries of built staging are available only for that 7f9ccc6
> commit, I will merge exactly this commit and not current staging. I
> think that commit is quite good, it has few build errors. If anybody
> does not agree with this merge, please reply.

The failure numbers look relatively good on 7f9ccc6, although I think
there might be regressions in hundreds of packages (against master).
Additionally, on darwin, trousers fail, which might create hundreds of
failures (other platforms probably finished building).

Staging development seems a bit too wild to me during the last few
weeks; overloaded Hydra only makes it worse, as the problems are often
detected days after being pushed.

Vladimir