[Nix-dev] Staging merge will soon happen

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 13:25:34 CEST 2015

The staging branch is now not polling for git changes anymore. Therefore
the last evaluation will finish fast without other parallel builds, which
is from 3 days ago. This kind of manual scheduling seemed to be working:
http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/nixpkgs/staging

Because binaries of built staging are available only for that 7f9ccc6
commit, I will merge exactly this commit and not current staging. I think
that commit is quite good, it has few build errors. If anybody does not
agree with this merge, please reply.

Merging staging is necessary because otherwise the development fork with
master becomes too large with the time.

After the evaluation completes, we'll evaluate a newer commit, and so on...

Best regards,

--
NixOS Linux <http://nixos.org>